Settings

Sidenav Mini

Light/Dark

Money Tuesday (PIE DAY)!!! 3/14 Morning Stock Newsletter.

 

Goooooood morning Team and Happy MONEY Tuesday     I hope you all had a wonderful evening and that you are ready for today’s trading session. I am ready to lock in some BIG TIME PROFITS with the best trading team in the WORLD!!! The goal is to always focus on taking QUALITY trades and watch the profits follow. Lets all have an amazing day in the market. Live Stream is up and Live Trade Commentary will begin at 9:00AM.    


TRADER OF THE DAY

@GreedIsGood with trader of the day, for not only branching out of the comfort zone into futures but also the scary consistency in which they are in profits chat daily! I also believe you have recovered from all the losses prior to joining the community! Way to trade!! KEEP IT UP!


STOCKS WITH NEWS

Consumer inflation may have cooled in February but only slightly. The consumer price index is expected to have risen by 0.4% in February, or at a 6% annual pace, according to Dow Jones. That’s compared to increases of 0.5% and 6.4%, respectively, in January.

CPI watch: All eyes on inflation data for clues on Fed rate hike path. Markets are now pricing in a 73.1% chance of a 25-bp hike at the Fed meeting next week, and 26.9% probability of no hike at all, according to the CME FedWatch Tool. Just a week earlier, markets were seeing a 69.8% chance of a 50-bp hike and 30.2% probability of a 25-bp hike.

Stock futures rise as Dow tries to snap a five-day losing streak – https://www.cnbc.com/2023/03/13/stock-market-today-live-updates.html

Yesterdays Top Gainers $PRVB $EUDA $MARA $KNTE $BTF $DEFI

$MNTV – Momentive Global to be Acquired by Symphony Technology Group for $1.5 Billion

$UNVR – Univar Solutions (UNVR) and Apollo (APO) announced that funds managed by affiliates of Apollo have entered into a definitive merger agreement to acquire the company in an all-cash transaction that values the company at an enterprise value of approximately $8.1B. The transaction includes a minority investment from a wholly owned subsidiary of the Abu Dhabi Investment Authority. The agreement provides that Univar Solutions shareholders will receive $36.15 per share in cash, which represents a 20.6% premium to the company’s undisturbed closing stock price on November 22, 2022.

$DUOT : Duos Technologies Secures $1.1 Million in Add-On Upgrades for Passenger Rail Contract

$ALXO : ALX Oncology and Quantum Leap Healthcare CollaborativeTM Announce First Patient Dosed in the I-SPY-P1 TRIAL in Breast Cancer

$OCEA : Ocean Biomedical (NASDAQ: OCEA) Announces Initiation of Equity Analyst Coverage by EF Hutton with a “Buy” Recommendation


Personal Game Plans

**We will wait for the market to react off CPI data at 8:30 then really dial in todays game plan during our morning game plan session at 9AM**

$SPY game plan: It all comes down to CPI data at 8:30AM. If we come in cooler than expected, the market will most likely run up to $393 today. However, if we come in hotter than expected, we can see the market drop back down to yesterdays low of day at $380.72


Earnings This Week


PRE MARKET GAPPERS


Reddit Top Mentions


Market Overview


Largest Short Interest


Economic Calendar


PRIOR DAY TOP GAINERS